Feeling lost or unclear on your next steps? Looking for LGBTQ or polyamory-friendly support around navigating relationships or sexuality, or healing from assault or abuse?
Over the past 25 years, I have been deeply honored to walk alongside people going through belief-challenging experiences and powerful life transitions as a support, advocate, and mentor. I have served as a suicide and self-harm hotline counselor, rape crisis hotline advocate, support group facilitator, clergy, doula, mentor, parent, and friend.
Peer support is a one-on-one educational service that includes listening, reflection, encouragement, clarification, and resource-sharing in a non-judgmental, confidential space. I have extensive training in trauma-informed and healing-centered support, sexuality education, consent and boundaries, power dynamics, and anti-oppression theory. I am not a clinician; clients desiring therapeutic support or a treatment plan must make alternative arrangements.
I am a white, queer, nonbinary, neurodivergent trauma survivor, parent, and partner. My peer support is:
- Trauma-informed and healing-centered;
- LGBQ and trans-inclusive;
- Inclusive of polyamory and relationship anarchy;
- Sex worker-friendly;
- Sex critical;
- Grounded in social justice, anti-oppression theory, and human rights;
- Informed by experience and professional knowledge;
- Accessible, warm, welcoming, and friendly.