Payment, Refund, and Cancellation/Rescheduling Policies
- LIMITATIONS: Clinical, legal, and medical services are not provided. “Peer support” is not therapy, clinical treatment, or crisis intervention. Peer support is a one-on-one service that includes listening, reflection, encouragement, clarification, and education in a non-judgmental, confidential space. “Consulting” is not a formal collaboration in the absence of a written agreement/MOU, and consulting on a project does not necessarily indicate endorsement. Consulting is a service that includes offering professional expertise for application in a professional context. Peer support and consulting clients assume all responsibility for determining how to use or apply the information presented.
- PAYMENT: Appointments are not considered confirmed until payment is received. Calendly includes a payment option while scheduling; Appointments may be directly scheduled with Chris via email if paying by Venmo or Cashapp. Payment is due before the appointment; appointments will not be confirmed until payment is received.
- CONFLICTS OF INTEREST: In the case that Chris determines there is a conflict of interests or other concern with your appointment, Chris will notify you within 48 hours of booking that your appointment is cancelled and will issue a full refund. Conflicts of interest may include formal relationships with other clients or employers, or a friend/family relationship that may interfere with the provision of professional support. Other concerns may be a lack of alignment of goals/needs, e.g. if Chris does not feel that they can competently support you in your goals, if your needs exceed the scope of consulting or peer support, or if clinical support is needed.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: All things shared by the client in the context of peer support or consulting will be confidential unless expressly stated otherwise. Clients agree not to redistribute or repurpose any of Chris’s intellectual property, to include worksheets, frameworks, publications, or other materials distributed to them as part of this work.
- CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULING: Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the appointment will receive a full refund minus any online payment fees. Appointments may be rescheduled without fees up to 24 hours before the appointment. No-shows and cancellations received less than 24 hours from the appointment time will be billed at the full rate and are non-refundable.
Sound good? Schedule your appointment now with Calendly!